Jul 27, 2010

To Kill or Not To Kill A Mockingbird


Leon. L. L : "I dunno much about this book. But I find it interesting. It is super cool!"

Willie, Nigel L : "Well, I suppose it is one of the best classic I have ever read."

Ting Suk Hua (Ah Hua) : "Ehh, a book which is fulled of vocabularies and weird words. And, it is really good book for me to read before sleeping. Haha, just kidding. It is a really interesting book anyway."

Ting Tiew Keng (Allen) : "Thumbs up!"

Haziq : "It was great spending my time with this novel and can easy make me sleepy..."

Jo : "Classic but authentic. Interesting."

Van. C : "That rare literary phenomenon, a Southern novel with no mildew on its magnolia leaves. Funny, happy and written with unspectacular precision."

Aileen : "I love how Harper Lee expressed each characters' emotions and thought through simple yet powerful words. My favorite quote, "It's a sin to kill a mockingbird." The book clearly depicts the darkness that shrouds the world nowadays. I love the reality of the book."

Xin Txin : "Erm...No comment...But the book is actually quite worth reading. A lot of values to reflect upon."

Hilman : "I think ah, the book is very thick ooo...I'm so lazy to read liao...But I oso think ah, the novel is very li hai ooo! The movie oso very nice lor...4 and a half stars lah!"

Ika : "Well, I suppose that everybody enjoys reading the book...'Yes, maam'."

Halil : "Nice, wonderful, excellent, wow, astonishing."

Doris : "You should read it at least once in your life. It's that good!!"

Freddy : "Welcome back to the 1960's era!! This novel is really enticing for me. Sometimes, it made me sleep when I read this novel at night. Anyway, one good thing about this novel is the moral values in it. The bad thing is it has no pictures"

Josman : "It's tremendously amazing. 3 thumbs up! read the novel once and surely you will fell asleep and wake up feeling great the next morning."

These are the comments from the experts all around the world. He2..




No comments:

Post a Comment